Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Website Makeover Extravaganza

That title is a bit misleading. There really isn't an actual "relaunch extravaganza" (except for maybe the one in my head), but that doesn't mean we aren't super excited.

Our store decor isn't the only makeover that's been underway. Over the past few months, our website has also been getting quite the face lift. If you don't remember what our original site looked like, he's a snapshot to help:
  

There was nothing wrong with the old site, it was just time for a new look. So, without further adieu, I present to you the new and improved www.shopgreenroost.com!




Click over to the new page and take a peek for yourself. It's awesome (am I biased? maybe.). It's clean and simple (just the way I like it), and super easy to navigate. What do you think? A big thanks goes out to Tony at K Art and Design for the webpage design and to Matt at Buzzcart for the site development. Without those guys, our site would probably look like this:




I'm not kidding. My website design ability is non-existent. Sure, I can stripe a wall with my eyes close, but html code is not in my skill set. What I'm trying to say to Tony and Matt is...Thank You! Without you, there would be no Green Roost online.

Cheers to a brand new website and spreading the Green Roost word worldwide!

P.S. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment