Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Navy & White Obsessed...

If you've met me, you're probably aware of my obsession with anything navy & white striped. This season, Yala must have my number, because their spring collection is chocked-full of navy & white. In 4 years of clothes buying, I don't think I've ever been so excited about a new collection!

Everything is still made in their ever-addicting bamboo fabric, and if you've owned a piece of their clothing, you'll know that once you go bamboo, you never go back!

Here is a peek at some of  the new items in the store:

The Harper Pencil Skirt


 The Renee Dress

The Infinity Scarf (one of our best-sellers!)


The Winnie Hi-Lo Tunic


Even baby blankets & onesies (how could you resist?)

Those are only a few of the items to wet your appetite. Stop by soon to see the entire line.

Did I mention that they did a Navy & White bedding set, too? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment