Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer Travel Must-haves

Every once in a while, I have do a quick change in the store and grab some article of clothing off the racks to switch up my outfit (I admit, sometimes it's out of necessity, and sometimes it's because I just feel like I need a new outfit. oh, to be a girl...).

Well, last week while I was wrapping up some last minute items before leaving the country for a week's long vacation, I decided I need a new outfit for the plane ride. "Need" being the operative word.  



I grabbed our new Winnie Tunic by Yala (above), and I'm so glad that I did. It had quickly become my new favorite shirt. It's stylish and so comfortable (loose hanging, so it covers anything). I went with the solid black, and threw it on with a pair of white skinny jeans and sandals. I was airplane ready. I brought along a Sophie Wrap (below) from the store, which is a travel must-have. It keeps you warm on a cold airplane, but isn't suffocating. If you get too warm, it folds down small enough that you can throw it in your purse. Plus, it's light enough for travel to warm climates. If you don't own a Sophie Wrap, I'd suggest getting down here and pick one up now.



Don't forget, Yala bamboo clothes are super travel-friendly. Any wrinkles from packing quickly fall out once the clothes are hung (on a hanger or your body), and their solid pieces allow for pairing with multiple outfits...which really helps out if you're only packing a carry-on (we all are these days, because it's about the only free thing left during air travel).

So, if you're doing a little summer travel, make sure to swing by our Roost, and stock up on some of your travel must-haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment