Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

When I found out that Alex and Ani was creating a line of licensed Major League Baseball bracelets, I was pumped. If you've met me, you know that there are a few professional sports teams that I'm quite passionate about: the Capitals, the Redskins, and my Baltimore Orioles. That's right, I am a believer in that Orioles Magic (magic, magic, magic...who's with me?).

Well, the day has come, and those bracelets are here! Just in time for opening day, which is less than 3 weeks away (not that I'm counting)!

Don't fret Nats fans...to stay fair to our other hometown fans, I'm also carrying the Washington Nationals bangles. You, too, can support your team (even if it's not my team).

Here's a peak at the new bracelets:

 




Also, tomorrow I'll be revealing a design project that I'm finishing at the store. Here's a hint: it involves a TON of this:

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment