Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank You, Yala.

I never thought I'd be the type of person who gets ecstatic over linens, but, alas, that's exactly who I've become. That being said, you can imagine my excitement when I found out that Yala was preparing to release a new line of Organic Cotton Block Printed bedding. One look, and I'll guarantee you'll be in the love, too...


I was already a loyal follower of their bedding. In fact, I refuse to sleep on anything but their bamboo sheets. But now, I have incredibly beautiful cotton quilts and shams to add to my Yala bedding collection. Their colors are spot on. The patterns are to-die-for. And the fact that both the inner and outer cotton is organic, proves that Yala doesn't mess around when it comes to bringing you eco-friendly products. 



The folks over at Yala describe the new bedding like this:

Ancient craft meets contemporary vibe in our new Organic Cotton Block Print Bedding. Hand-blocked in India, these quilts, coordinating shams and cushions come in three radiant patterns; each color reverses to a coordinating pattern. Organic cotton inside and out ensures light, refreshing comfort as you sleep.

How could anyone resist that? And, to sound absolutely cliche, "but wait, there's more"...they've also introduced a line of Organic Cotton Block Print nightware. 


The best news is, we already have the bedding and nightware at the store. Around here, we're all about the instant gratification. So, this weekend, when I'm wearing my new pajamas and sleeping in my Yala-themed bed, I'm thinking it's going to be hard to find a reason to get out of bed...if you come to the store, and don't see me, you'll know where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment