Monday, October 8, 2012

further

We've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this product line. Mainly, because we want to put it to use. Let us introduce you to further products. Here's their self-description:

Hi we're Megan and Marshall and we make Further Soap. The glycerin in this soap is derived from making biofuel. Marshall picks up used vegetable oil from some of the finest restaurants in LA, then processes it in our garage. The biofuel goes into our cars and the glycerin goes into our soap. Then we take the soap back to the restaurants that provided the oil and voila?. A perfect, sustainable circle. And now were bringing Further to you. We hope you enjoy using our fresh smelling soap as much as we like making it. Thank you for choosing to wash responsibly!



I've already washed my hand twice since I've opened the box...just so I could keep smelling the hand soap. The scent is described as essential oils of bergamot, olive, and exotic grasses. Let me tell you, it's amazingly addicting.

We're carrying the hand lotion, hand soap and dish soap. All three are 16 ounces and going for $16.95 a piece.

I've never been so excited to go home and do dishes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment