Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Donkeys & Elephants

The title of this post may sound quite formal, but the don't be fooled. Today, we expect the arrival of our order form Haute Papier. I met these folks in New York at the gift show, only to find out they are based right up the road in Arlington, VA. 

Their booth stopped me in my tracks with their display of bi-partisan election paper coasters. My brain immediately went to planning an election night party, mainly so I would have an excuse to use these clever little decorations. Whether you are a Blue or a Red, these will make a fun, light gift come election week.




But, if donkeys and elephants aren't your thing, we are also getting wine, beer, harvest and holiday coasters. Don't you just love the idea of giving these sets as a hostess gift? Skip the usual bottle of wine and be the hit of the party with this gift!




Our fngers are crossed hoping that they are on our UPS truck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment