Thursday, May 31, 2012

Creativity at its best.

It's a known fact that I both envy and adore creative people. I am thrilled when I meet someone who comes up with an original idea, and actually follows through with it.  Our store is filled with other people's creativity, and it never ceases to amaze me that almost everyday I stumble across an idea that is more creative than the last. 

Case in point: Kevin's chicken coop, or as he likes to call it, his "Porsche Coop". This isn't just any old coop, this one is constructed out of an old car! What an awesome use of something that would have taken up a lot of space at the dump! When Kevin started telling me about his coop, during his last visit to the store, I knew I had to know more.

In his own words: "The way I see it, its a good way to have fresh eggs, save something from the landfill and there really is no better lesson for kids then to have your own chickens and know where your food comes from!"

Here are a couple pictures of the Porsche Coop in action:



 Think you might want your own Porsche Coop? Shoot me an email, and I'll make sure you get in touch with Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment